Firstly we will try to understand What Is An HVAC System? – The HVAC stand for Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning. They describe the functions of an HVAC system. This mechanical system’s design is primarily an attempt to take control of the environmental conditions inside the space you work.
Functions of an HVAC system
An HVAC system is designed to control the environment in which it works. It achieves this by controlling the temperature of a room through heating and cooling. It also controls the humidity level in that environment by controlling the movement and distribution of air inside the room. The system also ensures cleanliness of air inside the said environment. O2b Technologies understand that the Key characteristics of HVAC ( Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning ) industries are ETO and MTO manufacturing scenarios, Contract and pricing mechanism, Project Profitability, Product Configuration, Dynamic BOM generation, Job work, Inventory control and MIS. We have covered these important business functions in our HVAC solution to enable your company manage the entire business better using:
- Project Systems (PS)
- Material Management (MM)
- Sales & Distribution (SD)
- Finance & Controlling (FICO)
- Plant Maintenance (PM)
- Quality Management (QM)
Sales Order Management:
The broader level coverage to implementing this solution will be as follows:
- Sales budgeting & forecasting
- Project budgeting and forecasting
- Contract and order process management
- Product family , variant configuration and related pricing
- Cam DUCT integration and dynamic BOM creation
- Customer credit checks
- Delivery, partial shipment and billing
- Logistics information system
- Maintain holistic views of trends of costs as well as calculated suggestions to take informed decisions
Order Execution & Quality Control
- Sales and Operation Planning
- Production demand management
- Dynamic BOM, routings, MRP, parallel processing
- Standard SFG on make to stock
- Shop floor control
- Super BOM, Super Item routing and selection based on Item Configuration
- Quality control according to the organization’s requirements
Want to speak with one of our consultants?
Get in touch with us!
Request for a free consultation
Fast! hear from us in a few hours!