Odoo is a complete business suite that gives a powerful, and versatile approach to business management software. It is comparable to mainstream proprietary and legacy ERP business management systems, but providing a far more joined-up database and presenting a uniform view of business information.
Odoo applies module based architecture ie. you can plug and play several different features and functionalities without hampering other features of the system. Odoo having minimum dependencies of module on another module, Odoo implementation is one of the easiest ways to upgrade the working functionality of the ERP solutions.
Implementation encompasses the whole process of integrating and deploying OpenERP, including evaluating it, establishing specifications, planning the deployment, the configuration of the software, loading data, installation and training the users.
Odoo being an open-source anyone can access the source code but still, Odoo experts are required for better Odoo implementation. No need to worry O2b Technologies is a team of experts with a very good knowledge of Odoo. Being an Odoo partner we offer our Odoo services in the USA too so, any company that require any help regarding Odoo can approach us. We have successfully completed many projects in the USA.
Customer Success Stories
ALPHA SUPPLY USA
Outstanding professional. Very eager to learn the issues and help.
LEGACY HOMES, USA
O2b provides an essential platform for our project management. Things are better organized and more visible with it. Thanks to the team
We have a very good client base in the USA and other countries as well. We follow the complete Odoo Implementation methodology. The following is an overview of our implementation process and the activities we perform or assist you in performing.
1. Business Review
This step begins during our sales process.
- ~ We speak with Client and their users about their requirements and how they currently perform their duties
- ~ We identify the current processes and document them
- ~ This provides us with an understanding of your business environment and helps us speak your language
2. Project Planning
- ~ Helps us to cover the functional gap
- ~ We work with your team to identify the discrete tasks, responsibilities and time lines for your project
- ~ Establish proper system policies for maintaining and backing-up data
- ~ Executing tasks as per the Implementation Plan in conjunction with the Project Team
- ~ Creation of required custom reports
3. Customization, Installation, Team training, Testing, testing
Customizing, installing and/or upgrading modules and copy it to a test database for use in the pilot testing phase of the project.
i. Sprint Planning Meeting (Held at the start of every sprint)
At the start of each sprint, the project team will meet for a “Sprint Planning Meeting”. During this meeting the project team determines which items, from the Product Backlog, can be completed for the upcoming Sprint and breaks the items down into tasks in the Sprint Backlog. If new requirements have been discovered or requirements have changed since the Project Estimate Meeting then those items would get updated in this meeting.
ii. End-User Training: The following are some examples of key areas that will be addressed during training:
- ~ How to enter transactions, and the different ways they can be entered and posted
- ~ How to maintain the data that is accumulating in your system
- ~ How to use inquiries and reports to obtain the information you wish to access
- ~ How to complete the period and year-end procedures in each module
iii. Pilot Testing
The pilot test is based on the processes that are developed during the business process engineering, and it serves two functions:
- ~ Test the setup of the system
- ~ Prove the validity of the re-engineered processes and work instructions
- ~ Provide additional training for team members by simulating their normal day-to-day activities
~ During the go-live period, we ensure that all requirements have been covered to ensure a smooth transition onto the new business system. It is at this time that all tasks on the project plan have been completed, all users trained, all processes reengineered, and the final data migration/conversion is performed
4. Post Implementation Review and Continuous Improvement:
~ A plan for on-going improvement will be discussed and project planning for additional phases of your implementation may be scheduled.
~ Looking for Odoo partner Contact us today Contact Us
Want to speak with one of our consultants?
Get in touch with us!
Request for a free consultation
Fast! hear from us in a few hours!