Odoo is an open-source ERP solution. Odoo applies module based architecture ie. you can add several different features and functionalities without hampering other features of the system. Due to having separate modules for each business process minimizes the dependencies of the module on another module. You can easily upgrade the functionalities of your system by implementing Odoo.
Whenever there is a new version is launched it has some added features and this time Odoo version 11. One of the top functionality it launches is Odoo salary configurator, it is the best feature for the human resource department. Now, let's find out some new features added in Odoo 11.
· Backend operations are between 2x and 3x faster. All frontend views have been redeveloped from scratch to speed up load times and reduce flickering.
· Well optimized feature that enables us to adapt all screen sizes and devices with the new designs having a more vibrant color scheme.
· Search feature across settings truly improves design and also gives the ability to switch from one app to another app's settings.
· Get your reports with configurable and beautiful templates, customize through the studio as well as get better file naming of PDFs.
· Improved push notification mechanism, great feedback and rewards are now delivered with a rainbow animation
· Automate actions and emails based on a campaign flow: follow-up on abandoned carts, automate events reminders, lead nurturing schedules, etc
· A salary configurator has been developed for the Belgian market to make flexible offers to applicants or appraisals of employees
· Select multiple vendor bills and pay them all at once. Work to credit a batch of customers via SEPA Direct Debit or credit card tokens.
· Compare what you have received with the vendor bill to release an invoice for payment
· Ability to reconcile a payment with several invoices using a button on the payment form.
· Extensive refactoring in order to boost performance and improve flexibility and robustness.
· Better warnings to prevent mistakes, visual indicators to notify you of potential errors, and logged notes in the chatter for better history tracking
· The CRM application now has its own dashboard icon, no longer combined with the Sales app dashboard.
· Easily and quickly convert visitors queries or questions into tickets with a keyboard shortcut that help in creating tickets directly from Live Chat.
· Email speakers and attendees in just a few clicks
· Sales and CRM has been split into two different applications for better menus and dashboards.
· Configuration from the product. Subscription as a product type with a template selected from the product.
· Managed in one click from the application. The KPI dashboard added as an option.
· Manage different prices for different customer types
· Postbox supports extra screen via HDMI connection
This just an introduction to Odoo 11. If you want to know about you have landed in the right place, O2b Technologies is an Odoo Company that caters every single need of the client with regards to Odoo development, implementation, customization, migration and support. We are an odoo implantation partner in India however we have covered the globe, no boundaries for us. We have many clients in the USA, Australia, Sri Lanka, and China and ready to fly the sky.
For any further information related Odoo fill our inquiry form.