How O2b Technologies support your business?
Odoo is a suite of business applications and offers Sales, CRM, Warehouse management, Manufacturing, Financial management, and Human Resources and many other modules. Odoo modules are extremely flexible and can be customized as per the requirements of the company. From purchasing to sales and from manufacturing to finance odoo can be customized to support every department of the organization.
O2b Technologies is able to react promptly, with fast reaction times and tailor-made solutions. Regardless of whether you require any level of support, whether you need one dedicated expert or several—together with you we will define your individual requirements and provide you with exactly the support you need at all times. we ensure that users get maximum productivity from their use of Odoo. We will provide you proper guideline in Installation, Configuration, Customization. We are offering Helpline Service through the following modes:
Via Remote Access
Our Odoo Support Pack Services
Our Odoo support pack is a package of hour-based services performed by a dedicated project manager and business analyst. WE have also Odoo monthly pack as per the requirement of clients. The initial allotted hours you purchased is purely an estimate. We always strive to complete projects within the initial allotment however any number of factors can contribute to us not being able to do so, for example a scope expansion or "Scope Creep" in the middle of your implementation, new detail discoveries, or an increase in complexity that was not apparent from the beginning.
The goal of the project manager is to help you get to production within the defined time frame and budget, i.e. the initial number of hours defined in your success pack.
His/her role includes:
• Project Management: review of your objectives & expectations, phasing of the implementation (road map), mapping of your business needs and the Odoo features.
• Customized Support: by phone, e-mail or webinar.
• Training, Coaching, and Onsite Consulting: remote trainings via screen sharing or training on premises. For on premise training sessions, you will be expected to pay extra for travel expenses and accommodations for your consultant.
• Configuration: decisions about how to implement specific needs in Odoo and advanced configuration. (e.g. logistic routes, advanced pricing structures, etc.)
• Data Import: we can do it or assist you on how to do it with a template prepared by the project manager.