Support At Every Stage Of Odoo Implementation And Development
Odoo is a pack of business applications and offers Sales, CRM, Warehouse management, Manufacturing, Financial management, and Human Resources and many other modules. Odoo modules are extremely flexible and can be customized as per the requirements of the company. From purchasing to sales and from manufacturing to finance odoo can be customized to support every department of the organization.
After the implementation of any ERP the cycle do not stop, and the need of support is felt. It can be of any type support for training or support to resolve issue. It depends upon the situation what kind of support is required.
At O2b Technologies we provide support to our client at every stage of Odoo implementation and development and not only this even after go-live.
Our experienced team is able to react promptly without any further time. Regardless of the level of support you require, whether you need one dedicated expert or several—together with you we will define your individual requirements and provide you with exactly the support you need at all times. we ensure that users get maximum productivity from their use of Odoo. We will provide you proper guideline in Installation, Configuration, Customization. We are offering Helpline Service through the following modes:
Via Remote Access
Our Odoo support pack is a package of hour-based services performed by a dedicated project manager and business analyst. The initial allotted hours you purchased is purely an estimate. We always strive to complete projects within the initial allotment however any number of factors can contribute to us not being able to do so, for example a scope expansion or "Scope Creep" in the middle of your implementation, new detail discoveries, or an increase in complexity that was not apparent from the beginning.
There are also Odoo monthly support packs available for our customers
The goal of the project manager is to help you get to production within the defined time frame and budget, i.e. the initial number of hours defined in your success pack.
His/her role includes:
• Project Management: review of your objectives & expectations, phasing of the implementation (road map), mapping of your business needs and the Odoo features.
• Customized Support: by phone, e-mail or webinar.
• Training, Coaching, and Onsite Consulting: remote trainings via screen sharing or training on premises. For on premise training sessions, you will be expected to pay extra for travel expenses and accommodations for your consultant.
• Configuration: decisions about how to implement specific needs in Odoo and advanced configuration. (e.g. logistic routes, advanced pricing structures, etc.)
• Data Import: we can do it or assist you on how to do it with a template prepared by the project manager.