In the developing world where millions of people are affected by diseases like AIDS, tuberculosis, malaria etc. Lack of education and resources in the developing countries raises number of preventable deaths. To handle these situations an efficient information management system is needed , OpenMRS was created to handle health issues in developing countries.
Purpose of our OpenMRS is to improve health care delivery in resource-constrained environments. Basically it is open source, enterprise electronic medical record system. It is a software system which does not require programming language, it only requires medical and system analysis knowledge.
OpenMRS is designed to be a wide medical record system which supports the care of patients, collecting observations, notes and other data from the health care system. It also deliver all those data in summaries, reports and data views and this will improve effectiveness of the people using the system.
Features of OpenMRS
• User authentication
• Creation and maintenance of patient data, including demographics, clinical observations etc.
• A single patient may have multiple medical record numbers.
• Data can be exported into a spreadsheet format for use in other tools.
• Multiple language support and possibility to extend to other languages with full UTF-8 support.
• Flexible reporting tools.
Want to speak with one of our consultant?
Talk to our consultants directly and ask any questions about us, our services, quotations and more. We will answer.