Stop Burning Your Cash
If you are not happy with your enterprise management software that is burning your cash due to heavy license fee, lousy support and complex features then an opensource ODOO ERP can be for your organization. Odoo ERP implementation gives infinite possibilities for every type of enterprise
Odoo is a business suite of enterprise management applications. Used by over 2 millions companies across the world of all sizes due it's opensource architecture and highly customizable modules that fits into every category of business. Odoo implementation is absolutely Free and there are no license costs compared to other proprietary ERP softwares.
Odoo modules include billing, accounting, manufacturing, purchasing, warehouse management, project management, finance, accounting, CRM, POS, ecommerce CMS and over 100 others that support various business processes across the enterprise.
Odoo modules customization is required as every business enterprise has it unique business requirements and challenges. Odoo modules customization enables integration of various departments, automation of processes and data management on a single platform.
When the business processes are thoroughly defined, the chance on a successful implementation increases. Which processes are there, who are working on it, what is the function and with what other processes do they need to integrate.
O2b Technologies is an odoo implementation partner and we provide complete Odoo Implementation Service which includes implementing the Odoo modules and Odoo Apps. We provide complete end to end services of odoo which includes customization, consultation, support and maintenance. To know more you can visit our website. We always follow our defined steps whether its implementation or customization to make sure no mistakes are there.
Steps we follow for odoo implementation :
· Documentation : we will start with Project initiate Document (PID) which contains the detailed plan of the scope, the configuration, the planning and the budgeting.
· Implementation.. Taking care of an optimal functionality, that is what we aim for
· Customization : To develop the customized wishes in Odoo We will include all the end users in a an early stage. We describe the processes, demands and wishes in a functional design. During the development We will test this continuous, together with the users.
· Training : The form of the training is customised at you specific needs. Our experience learns us that “training on the job” gives the best results. In that case we will help employees with their daily work or in a specific project. In other case it can be more efficient to train a group employees at the same time, where we specially look at using Odoo, tips and tricks etc. This combined with examples and exercises about daily practice.
· Go-Live : We will make a planning, a live-going plan and if necessary a migration plan. We will get a good insight in the steps and risks of the live-going. After a accepting-test we will plan and execute the live-going based on the plans.
The first weeks after going live are critical. During the first use there are always bugs that need fixing. Despite testing, every live-going has things that no one could foresee. Users will accept these, if they are solved quickly.
· After Live support : After a few weeks it is good to evaluate. Where do processes run correctly and as expected where can we optimise these or run smoother in Odoo. Also in functionality little improvements can lead to better user friendliness and users can enjoy it for years.